Dr. Rainey enjoys speaking on a variety of topics in a variety of settings
- How dry needling differs from acupuncture
- How to integrate graded exposure into your practice
- Evidence-based practice in practice
- The physical therapist's role in healthcare
- The benefits of specialization, residency, and fellowship
- How home exercise programs should complement in clinic treatment
- The importance of language with patients
Base speaking fee is $2,500. Contact Dr. Rainey to discuss travel reimbursement.
Click on the link to the below for his curriculum vitae.